|Statement of Faith|
STATEMENT of FAITH
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three persons - God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit - each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
2. Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and
His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
3. He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus
satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone. He is the only way to God.
4.He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
5. He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator
between God and man continually makes intercession for His own.
6. Man was created originally in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was /is alienated from his
Creator. That historic fall brought all the human race under divine condemnation.
7. Man's nature is corrupted and he is thus totally unable to please God without the Blood Covenant through Jesus Christ. Every man is in need of salvation, regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit
8. The salvation of man is wholly a work of God's free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works
or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone
for their salvation, and thereby Justifies them in His sight
9. It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in
which they trust Christ as their Savior. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit but is produced
by the witness of the Holy Spirit who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written Word.
10. The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to man.
He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of
spiritual birth and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power and authority are appropriated in the
believer's life by faith.
11. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues and The Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
12. Every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but
will bear fruit through the process of sanctification for the glory of God.
12. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith.
13. His people are to assemble together regularly for participation in worship of the Lord, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement of the Body of Christ
14. At physical death, the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting glory and blessing.
1S. At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting judgment and condemnation.
1 S. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth - personally, visibly and bodily - to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
17. The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions are subordinate to a total commitment to "Him who loved us and gave Himself for us."